Thursday, June 18, 2009

Five Alarm Fantasy


To balance out my extremely depressing rain post below, I just wanted to post something beautiful to look at. Here is my ray of sunshine courtesy of the FDNY. The beefcake was spotted at Fairway at approximately 1:30 pm EST, a fabulous grocery store here in NYC. I was ironically in the meat section and there it was. Did I tell you that I try to plan my food shopping to coincide with the FDNY's? I'm the total dirty old lady, sneaking around and watching them touch the veggies for ripeness and listening to them discuss their plans for dinner and new recipes. There is nothing sexier than watching a musclebound man who saves people for a living doing some food shopping. And they do it in a big group. There's a guy for every girls taste in there. It's like the thinking woman's Chippendale's review. (I find Chippendale's really cheesy and embarassing and every single one of those guys looks like he's doing each other, there is nothing unsexier than those idiotic all male reviews, UGH).

Anyway, I just can't explain it. Some people have foot fetishes, I have an FDNY grocery shopping fetish, what can I say? Who am I hurting with this? Stop judging me already or this is the last time I'll share my deeper secrets with the likes of you. I'll bet there are a lot stranger things floating around in your filthy minds aren't there? Yeah, I though so... so, um, getting back to my pic of the day. Enjoy ladies, and to the men out there looking at this, THIS is how to snag chicks.

No comments: