Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If Ya Think I'm Sexy And Ya Want My Body, Come On Sugah Let Me Know!


Behold, the strangest "sexy" picture of a celebrity I have ever seen. Spotted on another website I cannot believe David Duchovny ever approved this shot. First of all, he looks like he is wearing a diaper and second of all he looks like he is trying to give off a "baby" vibe which totally grosses me out. Quite possibly the most "unsexy" picture of a man in his underwear I have ever seen. WHAT WAS HE THINKING? *shivers*

3 comments:

WinterWheat said...

I guess when you're addicted to sex you'll do whatever it takes to get it...? *scratches head*

Patti said...

Icky! Icky!!

L.M.F said...

LOL!!! You know a co-worker of mine thinks the whole sex addict thing is a publicity ploy to bring attention to his show where his character suffers a similar affliction. I think he may be right!