Monday, September 15, 2008

A Devilishly Delicious Snack


What on Gods Earth is in Rosemary and Olive Oil triscuits? I bought a box, had a few before bed and collapsed in exhaustion shortly after. I must tell you that I had the most horrific nightmares I have ever had in my life. I am still shaking when I think of them. I woke up with my mouth wide open trying to scream for help. I have never had a reaction like this to anything in my life. In my nightmare, I was trying to die and looking for a safe place to go. I found my childhood home and went to my bedroom which was still as intact as if I never left it. I laid down on my bed and all of a sudden I became aware of loud pounding on the front door. I ran to answer it and it was my mother who died 13 years ago. She was a zombie and she was chasing me all around the house trying to get me. I escaped only to be chased by my Grandmother who died in 1936. She too was a half dead zombie. I was looking everywhere for my ex to help me get away from these scary monsters and he was nowhere to be found. The entire scenario was just terrifying. I woke up feeling worse then when I fell asleep.


Nabisco, hear me now, whatever is in those deliciously evil crackers is dangerous. It says on the back of the box: "A tasty romance awaits, the unique flavor, the satisfying crunch.....triscuit is just the kind of break your day needs. Go ahead, enjoy the sophisticated flavor of triscuits Rosemary and Olive Oil"....oh and they forgot to add.....and make sure you are wearing your sneakers and have your gun nearby to fight off the zombie monsters that will be chasing you are you've had your tasty snack.

That's all for now :)

No comments: