Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Come and Knock on our Dooooooor!
























.....The cops are waiting for yoooooooou! :(

Just what is going on lately? Is it officially ruin my 70's memories month or something with all these random people dying and now a drunken mug shot of Joyce Dewitt of Three's Company fame has been thrust into my face? Is nothing sacred anymore? In case you do not remember her, she played Janet,the non-bimbo, good girl foil to Suzanne Sommers Chrissy in the 1970's sit-com "Three Company". I must admit I did crack up when I heard someone actually say out loud today "I've lost all respect for Joyce Dewitt after seeing this"....to which someone else responded "wait, you had respect for Joyce Dewitt?".

What on earth is going to happen next? Is Ron Howard aka "Opie" going to be arrested for cooking up goodies in his kitchen meth lab while running a call girl ring? I don't think I could survive any scandal surrounding the remaining Golden girls, please TMZ, leave them be.

Driving drunk to begin with is a monstrously selfish and murderous deed in my mind. First of all, you are subjecting everyone out there to your impaired abilities and your unbelievable lack of respect for human life to be doing something like this. The ego of someone who drives drunk just astounds me. All that aside, being famous and driving drunk is even more unbelievable to me. You're famous FFS! Get arrested and it will be all over the news! You couldn't call a cab? Couldn't ask a friend for a ride or something? I honestly do not understand the mind of someone who gets behind the wheel of a what is essential a few thousand pound weapon and thinks it's OK. People that do this repulse and disgust me to the point that I cannot even verbalize my intense dislike for them.

Anyhoo, this was not intended to be a rant on my hatred for drunk drivers it was a shout out to those who remember this lady way back in the day when she was a cute little thing prancing around with John Ritter et al down to the Regal Beagle to hang out with that creep Larry.Can you believe she's 60? Despite the drunken mug shot I think she looks pretty damned good for her age!

Peace out Ms Dewitt, hope ya learned your lesson, at least you don't look as bad as Nick Nolte in his mug shot!

No comments: