Monday, October 19, 2009

Newsflash...

Aight, I will be doing a decent update this week I promise. Not that any of you are sitting on pins and needles waiting for me to speak or anything but I just wanted you to know I am still kicking.

Oh, lets do this like a tease for an upcoming episode of a lame T.V show!.....*announcer voice*....This, week on a very special "Little Miss Fussbudget"....Things get crazy when the fuss takes Friday off from work to start treatments for her severe anemia. Stay tuned for non stop laughs and sit back while she gives her nasty hematologist an attitude adjustment !

Seriously, I really am. I am going to the hematologist (he is so rude but I don't have the energy to find another one) and getting intravenous iron. This Dr talks to me like everything I ask him came out an an article from Good Housekeeping magazine. He is so demeaning. I've had to snap at him twice already. My iron level is a 2. Normal is 100! WHOA NELLY! This is the reason I have been such a tired, cranky bitch with no energy! And I thought it was everyone ELSE who was annoying!


Stay tuned kids! I will update this week with the latest antics and mayhem that ensues!

xoxox Fuss :)

No comments: