Monday, October 26, 2009

Manic Monday


Just a really quick hello to the faithful few who are reading! I hope your week is starting out well so far.

It is Monday and today's events included:

1.) My hair caught on fire in a patients kitchen. (thankfully I was tackled by her son and ended up on my back on her kitchen table with a table cloth over my head and no significant hair loss).

2.) I stepped in a huge pile of poop on the street as I attempted to run away from a very scary unleashed attack dog who barked viciously and seemed to have a hard on just for me.

3.)As I ran, I tripped, fell, ripped my pants and smashed my knee into a garbage can.

4.) I ran into a man I loathe on the subway who didn't seem to pick up on my "I loathe you" vibe and was chatty for 8 stops. I never spoke once. It went on forever. I read war and peace, I learned Japanese and still, he kept on and on and on.

5.) Came home and cried while eating 6 Famous Amos knock off Oreo cookies and reading an article in the enquirer on why Lindsay Lohan looks 15 years older than she is. (drug use, smoking, poor nutrition and unprotected sun exposure in case you were wondering as much as I was)

Oddly, this made me feel a lot better and a smidge superior and I am now browsing eBay looking at crap as a distraction till Dancing With The Stars comes on and Donnie Osmond re-ignites my foul mood as his dancing and permanent grin fule my hatred for him once again. Oh and P.S....I've been forcing myself to incorporate a bit more meat into my diet for iron purposes and you know something? I actually feel better after eating it. I really do. I'm not a huge meat eater and I have gone for long periods of time without it but lately I have been trying to eat it a few times a week and I have noticed that on the days I eat it , I feel a lot better. Go figure!

Stay strong my friends, 4 more days!!

That's all for now :)

No comments: