Sunday, October 25, 2009

Crazy Cat Lady


Can I just tell you that I had the funniest dream I've had in years today? I literally woke up laughing out loud, and as I recalled it I continued to laugh to the point of tears streaming down my face.


Briefly summing it up, I was standing in my living room with my ex boyfriend and he told me he was going to cheat on me. I became very, very upset and started to cry. I begged him not to. Then, all of a sudden I turned around and looked back and he was gone and there was a cat looking up at me. I somehow knew that the cat was him. I said "honey? Is that you"? And the cat shook his head yes!! LOLOL!! I said "Oh no! What have you done? Stop it! Come back! How can we get you back? And he shrugged his shoulders! A cat, shrugging his shoulders just like a person! To make matters even more hilarious I seriously said to him "can you communicate with me via text?" At that point, he pushed his cellphone open with his little cat nose and began to swat his big ole' paws at it and he tried to type! He failed miserably at it as he looked at me with this defeated look he began to helplessly whimper. I became very annoyed with him and scolded him for becoming a cat (doesn't this all make perfect sense to you?) and he got upset and ran off to a park across the street to which I responded by yelling out to him "you'll be back!" The dream ended with me sitting on my couch with Oprah and her saying to me "well, that's what he gets for even thinking about cheating on you girl, don't feel bad about it, he created this mess". Then.....I woke up!


People, I am still cracking up just remembering this. He looked so helpless swatting at that phone trying to "talk" to me. I actually told him about it today and he quipped "wow, I suddenly have an overwhelming craving for a tuna fish sandwich."


*Note to self* stop taking so many naps in the middle of the day after eating spicy snacks*


That's all for now :)

No comments: