Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OOOOh La La!





Above are pictures of the lovely Caron boutique inside the Phyto Universe store on 58th Street and Lexington Avenue in Manhattan. I recently stopped in to buy some powder that I had run out of and I wanted to capture the frou frou feeling that I get when I'm perusing the perfumes and makeup. Every woman on earth should go here, you really need to in order to fully complete your badge of womanhood! Diane is the temptress who manages everything Caron and she is the most helpful person that I have ever encountered in all of my days of shopping. Those giant glass urns you see are all Baccarat and filled with the most exquisite perfumes you will ever sniff, and the powder puffs you see are covering the legendary Caron face powders that I am completely addicted to. Nothing else like them and I've tried them all. Stop by sometime and let me know how you like the place!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'd love to visit that boutique.

L.M.F said...

One day, you will come to NYc and you sure as hell better tell me and I will drag you there!