Saturday, December 5, 2009

Amazon Oddities to the Rescue



























So today I was goofing off and I discovered Amazon Oddities. Did you know that there is actually an Amazon Oddities "community"? Well there is and I am now a member. Am I the last person on earth to hear about this? I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts. Reading this lifted my mood immensely and it also made me feel like I am not the only warped freak out there who thinks like this. I felt a bit more understood for my internal weirdness and quirky thoughts.

I particularly love the reviews for milk , and for this moving tome "What Are These Strawberries Doing On My Nipples? I Need Them For The Fruit Salad!".


This provided me with a couple of hours of non stop laughs. If you didn't already know about it I hope it does for you too!

That's all for now :)

No comments: