Thursday, March 4, 2010

SHE LIVES.


I know I know. WHERE ON EARTH DID SHE GO?

I'm sorry. If you really do exist and are reading out there I have been so damned preoccupied what with Weight Watchers (I am down 13 lbs!!!!! I'm a ROCK STAR BABY! 7 more to go!), and writing a blog over there on a daily basis about all that nonsense and my inner most thoughts and going ons...oh and being sick again for like weeks now. Um, what else. Oh, my insane ex is acting like a really crazy person and that has been making life really rocky even though he is my ex. He has made me cry about 6 times in two weeks. I'm over it and feeling pretty damned good if I do say so. What else can I tell you....lets see. AHA lotion has worked wonders for my skin and you'd better get some immediately, smoked pork chops and chocolate vita muffin tops have asked me to marry them lately, I need a belt for my pants now, "The Bachelor" is the biggest moron on earth, I love snowstorms and highly enjoy sitting on my ass at home lately when the weather is really shitty, I have a feeling that my life is really gonna take off this year in big ways. Of course, I've thought that last one since I was 27 and I'm still waiting so we'll see on that one.

Whoever you are out there reading, I still love that you are reading my brain static and will be making a comeback in the VERY near future. I am also wondering how things have been with you? Is that strange that I am wondering about you, dear reader who I have never spoken to? Well, I do. I hope you are healthy, happy, laughing, content....I really really do!

I will be posting here very soon. Hopefully this weekend.

Sassily yours....da Fuss xoxoxox

No comments: