Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random stuff and coming out with my love for "Nips"


















I know, someone said to me recently "wow, a lot of words piss you off". I don't know if that's true, oh hell, who am I kidding? It's true. After all, I AM a fussbudget. "Make love" and "panties" are still tops for me, even just typing "ML" makes my skin crawl. I recently had a guy say he wanted to ML to me and I wrinkled my nose and told him to never ever say that again. Ever. Not only that, but after he said it, it totally ruined any chance he ever had of getting some from me.. so here are a few more, mostly annoying mispronunciations...

Di-a-beee-tees
Conversating
Irregardless
One in the same
And what not
At the end of the day
supposably
And so on and so forth
Ree-la-tor
Kay-suh-dill-uh (Quesadilla)
Persay (for per se)
Expresso (Espresso)
Be pacific (Be specific)
Axe (Ask)
Sangwich (sandwich)
Nook-yoo-ler (Nuclear)
Argh
Gah
Excalator (escalator)
Wah Lah! (voila)
horse du vors or are derb (Hors D'ovres)
prolly (probably)
expecially (especially)
eyerack (Iraque)
Valentimes day
Libary
"Lets touch base"
"We keep playing phone tag"
never the less
Febuary
special lady (unless you are a 70's R&B singer)
lady friend (who the hell actually says this? I want to kick men that say this. She's more than a friend when this is used, it's so stupid)
making whoopie (unless you're on The Newlyweds)


Also, another random mention, I am really enjoying "nips" and I wanted to give them some respect here. You know those candies from nestle? They come in a box and they come in a few flavors? I have the butter rum and coffee flavors. They were on sale for .99c a box this week. They are only 30 calories a piece and such a good thing for me when I am having a sweet craving and do not want to eat. They are hard candies and after I suck on one of those for 10 minutes or so, I usually do not want anything else sweet. I used to keep hard Werthers around for this, they really kill my sweet cravings but I like the options you have with the flavors of Nips. so yeah, you heard that right, I am enjoying sucking on nips lately. Does anyone else see a problem with this? Come on Nestle, did you really do that on purpose? A man must have come up with that name for sure.

That's all for now :)

No comments: