Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Moby's Dick


Look at this guy showing off. I know, you're probably grossed out yet simultaneously fascinated, aren't you? Part of you wants to scream and never set foot back here again and part of you is wondering quite a few things.


Frankly, I'm surprised it's so skinny. And I'm wondering why that guy is holding it. Is he trying to get a sample? If he is, does this mean he's going to rub it? Is he a professional whale jacker? Just what does it all mean?


I'm also curious about where that thing normally hangs out. Does it retract or does it just dangle about like that in the ocean? I've never noticed it before, not that I watch whales in their natural habitat that much but I've seen videos, documentaries, nature shows and I don't recall seeing this as they swam about. He seems to be enjoying all of this too.

O.K. then, I'm just going to slink out of here and leave you to your own wonderment.


That's all for now :)

No comments: