Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Laugh of the day


Someone posted this story on another website I frequent and i just had to share it with you. I am still laughing just thinking of it. It came from a website with stories like it called "MyLifeIsAverage.com". I checked it out and it's hit or miss but when it hits it is quite hilarious.


And I quote:... "today, I went to the store to buy several things. At the checkout my box of Tampons did not have a price sticker on it. The checker got on the intercom and boomed "PRICE CHECK ON AISLE 7 TAMPAX! The employee checking the price misheard and mistook the word "Tampax" for "thumbtacks" He came back over the intercom with "DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?" I laughed for 10 minutes. MLIA :(

That's all for now :)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thanks for the laugh, Miss Fuss! I needed it today.