Monday, November 9, 2009

Dude looks like a lady :(


For many years I have had this way of describing a certain kind of man when discussing men with my friends. I'm not proud of it but there are times when it is the only way to describe this type of man and everyone knows what I mean when I say it.

Conan O'Brien is one of these men. So is Barry Manilow. Politically incorrect as it is, I have to say it. Don't these men look like older, unattractive lesbians? Yes, you heard me, older lesbians. Are you getting what I'm saying? I'm telling you this because much to my shock, someone else out there feels the same way and wrote a hilarious piece that I myself could have written (not that I am lauding myself as hilarious but I just have had nearly identical thoughts and conversations about these thoughts with those who know me). Click here to read this piece. I am still on the floor laughing over this one. No offense to older, unattractive lesbians or the men who look like them is intended. Even better is this entire blog devoted to this topic. Click here to see this wonderment. I am completely sad about not actually coming up with this first. It's genius and I have a ton of men to add to this list.

2 comments:

Abby said...

That flip thing he does with his hair sure doesn't help any in the looks department.

L.M.F said...

LOL, right? He must think it's working for him or something. He did manage to snag a wife. I cannot imagine feeling any remote stirrings in my nether regions for him, try as I may, I just can't.