Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crush of the Month



Dear Mayor Mike,

I think I am in love with you, yes I am. I love your amazing drive and that passion for achieving that just oozes out of you. The fact that you overturned term limits and are going for a third term as my Mayor actually impresses me even more. I am sick to death of that winey assed Bill Thompson crying ad nauseum about what a terrible mayor you have been and how going for a third term is "betraying" the trust of the people of NYC. Betraying? If having a passion for your job to the point of wanting to continue it and make new goals for your vibrant city is betraying, then I don't wanna be right! If people really feel like this loser Thompson claims that they do then I guess we will see that on Tuesday, but I have every confidence in your re-election coming to fruition.

I love that you refuse to live in the Mayoral Gracie mansion. Money saved. Is your billionaire self out of touch with the common man a bit? Oh sure, probably. Do I really find this to be a major reason to get you out of office? Of course not. I like the fact that you take the subway 5 days a week and the fact that you once dated Diana Ross totally impresses me. I'm not a really political person but as someone who lives in your city I think things have been really good since you've been in office. Economic issues are worldwide not just here and I think you are the man to deal with this sort of thing anyway considering your prestigious background and how you made something huge out of nothing.

OK, physically, you do sort of look like an eagle but dammit, I just don't care. I want you and I want you badly Mike. I have had it with unmotivated, sensitive nice guys. For once, I'd like a man , an "alpha" man, who has goals and ambition and makes things happen. Please consider dumping your longtime "gal pal' for the likes of me. I would make you proud, I swear I would. I'm a compassionate person, I could easily come up with some new charities for you and popularize you with common folk who think you're just a snooty billionaire. Oh, and I'm hot as hell so bonus for you on this one. Having me on your arm at public functions would really give you some cred in the romance department.

At least just think about it, OK? I'll be there on Tuesday with bells on voting for your sweet ass. Here's to another 4 years of bliss.

Sexily yours, , Little Miss Fussbudget :)

No comments: