Friday, September 11, 2009

Mission to Marzipan


DEAR GOD WHY DID SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS? .....And I quote: SWEET CREAM ICE CREAM, ALMOND COOKIES AND A MARZIPAN SWIRL. Taken from the Ben and Jerry's website:

"We're not sure when marzipan captured our imagination, but after we captured the sweet almond stuff that marzipan's made of and boldly froze it like nobody froze it before, we knew it would go whirls beyond our almond cookie nuts' wildest fantasies. So next time you're cruising the ice cream galaxy exploring cool new swirls and amazing taste combinations, don't forget the directions to the almond frontier!"

Now I will stop screaming but DAMN. I LOOOOOOVE anything marzipan. I will eat almond paste raw with my bare hands. I have since looked for this flavor everywhere in creation and cannot find it! I normally do not eat regular ice cream. I am just not willing to deal with the fat and calories due to possessing a metabolism like Oprah Winfrey's. If I even LOOK at something high fat/calorie, I will gain 5 lbs instantaneously but for this, I will make an exception. I am going to intensify my search and get back to you on this. If I do find it, expect me to simultaneously swoon about how earth shattering it was whilst bitching about how bloated and gross I feel after eating the entire pint by myself.

No comments: