Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The saddest book ever written...



Someone sent me this link today, there was a cute piece on SFweekly declaring this tome the saddest ever.I cannot take credit for this one. I was dying of laughter at it. It really is kinda tragic isn't it? I love the little drawbridge coming out of her microwave door. WTF with that? I have never seen a microwave like that before. Tears with a dash of bitterness make a tasty marinade don't they? What is one person going to do with all that food? Is Marie going to binge like a drug addict on it to forget about her loneliness? Can you imagine her madly overdecorating that little cake for one in front of her in between crying bouts? "Just what are you bitchez looking at? I'm worth it dammit! Cake for one? WHY THE FUCK NOT? GO TO HELL HATERS!"

No comments: