Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh No She Di'int !


OPRAH AND JON TESH? REALLY OPRAH? REALLY?

This was quite the gross out for me last night. Apparently O and the Teshter had a case of jungle fever back in the 70's. My ex told me this in a matter of fact way. He knows that I read the Enquirer as my guilty pleasure when I want to totally unwind and not think after a hard week. I actually screamed out NO!! NO WAY!! SHE CHEATED ON GALE? Then the full story came out about him dumping her due to race or whatever. Entertainment tonight was covering this like it was Watergate or something. OK, that part, if it's true, is really sad and pathetic on Jon Teshs part even if it was 1974. With Kitty Kelly being behind it who knows the real deets but Tesh did confirm dating Lady O when she was really young. This grosses me out like nothing else. Yeah, I'm judgin'. Sorry but ew. Jon Tesh is dating down for anyone. Even for you and me as ordinary non-famous citizens. If one of you commented here "but I dated Jon Tesh in the 70's" ,first of all I would track you down and smack you and then I'd say even to you "WHAT? you didn't think you could do better than THAT?" Incidentally, do you not love this pic of Jon Tesh? It is actually his face superimposed over Mary Harts' 80's 'do. It's not too far from the truth actually.

The thing about Jon Tesh is, he is a big blond Frankenstein of a guy. He is creepy. And he writes the fruitiest new age music. It's horrid. Sort of like Yanni. And Yanni got busted for beating up his GF years ago. I am still shocked that the lovely Linda Evans dated Yanni for a million years too. WTF kind of magical powers do these new agey guys seem to have over gorgeous women? Thank God I'm ugly and not famous or I'd feel at risk for being charmed by one of these nutbags. There's a lot behind those creepy new agey guys. I cannot believe Tesh has been married to the beautiful Connie Selleca for so long. I loved her when I was a kid. She seemed so normal , WTH has she been doing with Jon Tesh for all these years? For the life of me I cannot imagine Jon Tesh doing ANYBODY and lord knows I've tried over the last day. For whatever reasons he grosses me out and sets off something almost violent in me. Go figure. I guess he does have magical powers after all, only they seem to be negatively magical on me. After absorbing this for a few minutes I realized that Oprah did date Roger Ebert years ago too so this really isn't THAT surprising. Bless her for giving ugly dudes a chance like she has. No wonder Gale won out as her soul mate in the end. OK, that about does it, I guess I'm done expressing my shock and horror at this little nugget of the celebrity dating archives.

Carry on all..... :)

No comments: