Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bleah


OMG, it is so damned hot here. I just don't know what to say. I've been silent for a while but I've just been so cranky and hot. I just want to say what's up and I hope all of you are someplace where it is NOT 110 degrees out. Today I was drenched in sweat and fancy European sunscreen while chugging water furiously (sexy eh?)to avoid passing out whilst I saw all my patients who do not have AC's and refuse to turn on their fans because they are.....COLD!

Oh and :

DEAR CON ED,

YOU HONESTLY WANT ME TO TURN MY AC OFF WHEN IT IS OVER 100 DEGREES? FOR REAL CON ED, FOR REAL? KINDLY STOP ADVISING ME TO DO THIS MANEUVER BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I DID YOU CUT MY DAMNED POWER ANYWAY YOU FILTHY BASTARD. WHAT IN THE WHAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU CRAZY? THREE YEARS AGO WE HAD NO POWER FOR THREE WEEKS AND ALL WE GOT WAS A "WHOOPS SORRY" AND $100 FOR SPOILED FOOD. I WAS LIVING LIKE HALF PINT FROM LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE WITH FUCKING CANDLES, PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES AND READING INSPIRATIONAL LITERATURE BY FLASHLIGHT AT NIGHT JUST TO GET THROUGH THAT CRISIS. FIX YOUR ISSUES CON ED OR PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET HARDCORE ON YOUR POWER FAILING ASS THIS TIME. PEACE OUT.

Sorry about the screaming there but I felt that needed to be said. I smell a blackout coming AGAIN. There is one every damned summer. You would think I lived in Haiti or something but no, I'm in NYC. Currently it is dim here right now. I believe this is called a "brown out". Next up, STEAMY HOT DARKNESS AND CRACKERS FOR DINNER. Damn. Can you tell how stressed I am?

I've got a Lady Gaga concert to go to tomorrow (I know, stop laughing at me) and a very important Dr appt early Thursday morning to see what the hell is wrong with my jacked up vascular system. That is what's up here. I hope you aren't pissed that you took 3 precious minutes to read this drivel. I promise to be more substantial next time. Maybe I will do a Gaga review. I know how you're just DYING for that!

Boringly yours, LMF :)

No comments: