Sunday, May 23, 2010

Well here's something interesting...


To be honest with you, I really am at a loss as to what to say about this article I found online on the Telegraph UK website. Yes, I am actually speechless. I am without speech. People, I work in Harlem in the projects, I thought I'd seen and heard it all and this, this story made me just sit slack jawed and shake my head. Can this guy be for real? Can he? This is a joke right? Here is the link, apparently this guy has "sex" with cars. Yeah you read me correctly, cars. Exactly how does one shag a car? To quote the article "he says that his most intense sexual experience was "making love" to the helicopter from 1980s TV hit Airwolf." EXCUSE ME? How does one do this? Oh, my other favorite quote was "there are moments way out in the middle of nowhere when I see a little car parked and I swear it needs loving. There have been certain cars that attracted me and I would wait until night time, creep up to them and just hug and kiss them. "

THIS DUDE IS CREEPY AS HELL. I love the Herbie t-shirt. I would love to see the BBC documentary about him. I heard he was caught romancing the production van. Just reading about him makes me feel better about myself. I honestly cannot imagine any woman or man for that matter coming near this guy anyway. I really hope for his sake he is just trying to get a reality show out of this and it's not an actual disorder but in the article they refer to this phenomenon as "mechaphilia". OK I'VE HEARD IT ALL. THE END.

No comments: